Isaiah 60:1

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1

Monday, August 31, 2009

Operation Pack

Oh packing. It's much more of a job than I thought. Now that I'm married, I have so much more stuff than I ever had before. When Kevin and I got married, he moved in with his Jetta VW partially full of stuff. He had some clothes, a basketball, and a fan. I bet this was a little shocking to him as we moved our stuff into a 10'x12' storage unit. He is doing a wonderful job at hauling boxes. He'll have his personal things packed in 1/2 an hour. This is day 2 for me. :) Granted, the rest of the stuff is really "ours". But you know, all of the pretty dishes and picture frames and decorations were on account of me. 






1 comment:

Tim and Karen Schultz said...

We wish the two of you a safe and blessed experience as you begin this adventure. Our prayers go with you.

Thought we would try this. Never Blogged before.
Karen and Tim Schultz