Isaiah 60:1

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pictures!!


These 2 boys are brothers. I think they are cute and the older one especially has really loved Kevin. Kevin will chase them and they just LOVE it. They are quite the little hams as well.



Here's one of the school boys carrying. He's a cute boy. He calls me ma'am. I don't know how to spell his name, so I'll have to take some pictures to introduce people properly sometime and get their names before hand.



This is in front of the clinic. I get alot of pictures from here because I'm here so much! But this is another rainy day. The blue thing I have wrapped around me is called a tadyung. I don't know how to spell that. But it is the native dress/bag/baby carrier. It is wonderful and so multipurpose. It's also nice to run to the shower in etc.



This is a picture of a potluck we did one night. It was the night before Joha left and we had it under Napthali's new house he's in the process of building. That was some GOOD food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are sure getting lots of rain. Are you getting webbed feet yet? All the people are so beautiful. I am glad you are making these friends. You will know lots of interesting people for all eternity in heaven. What joy that will be. LOVE the pictures. Love you too. MOM (karen)

Heidi said...

Wow! Look at the puppies!!! They are so cute .... you should bring one back.
I love that you're not wearing any shoes in that picture Danelle. Shows that you're fitting in! :)