Isaiah 60:1

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Name of the Lord is a Strong Tower


Do you know my King? This short video is an amazing description of the names of Jesus. Well worth the 6 minutes it takes to watch. Danelle and I are at the Seattle Airport waiting to board our 12 hour flight to Tokyo. I don't mind waiting ... I actually find airports and flights fun because of how much time it allows for reading.



Bill Poole, showed this video last Sabbath... and I thought it was worth sharing again. There is power in the name of Jesus. In Proverbs 18:10 we are told that, "The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."

Something Danelle and I found that was really interesting yesterday was reading Prov 18:10 and then Judges 9:50-53 and applying it in terms of bible prophesy... if you have time check that out.


Well we are enjoying the downtime at the airport. We will love to here from everyone, and we love you guys. The time in Port Hardy and in Pomeroy was amazing!

Love Kevin and Danelle

No comments: