Isaiah 60:1

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1

Saturday, October 17, 2009

We are alive and well!

Wow oh wow! It has been a month since we've been able to contact anybody. But we are alive and well and learning so much. There is so much to catch up on and I think I'm just going to copy and past from my computer journals because there is just not enough internet time. I also REALLY wish that I could post pictures! But I am unable to at this time. I actually don't know how fast this internet is if it will let me, but hopefully when my own computer has battery I'll be able to put some on my flash drive and hopefully it will work. So! Here goes the copy and pasting! I haven't proof read it but I don't think there is anything in there that I would't want to post! If it's a little much, forgive me! Ok, now onto copy paste #1.

No comments: