Isaiah 60:1

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blip about Temperature

(Danelle)
I was cold last night. Not like fever and chills cold, but because it was actually a little cold. Who would have thought that the Philippines actually can get cool. Tonight I might put an extra blanket on the bed.

I love that about the mountains. I love that it’s not as blazing hot up here. Don’t get me wrong, it can be hot. Hiking on a clear day will have you covered in sweat. But if you’re not hiking and in the shade (and there is a lot because there are a lot of trees) it is really quite a pleasant climate here. I love that it is cool enough to sleep well at night. It makes it possible to cuddle sometimes. We’re not sticky and sweaty all the time. And I’m very thankful for that.

And the STARS!!! They really are amazing. I remember writing about being excited to look at the stars before we left. It is quite mind boggling. I love it.

No comments: